Bhubaneswar, : Odisha Vigilance officials on Tuesday conducted simultaneous raids on the properties of a Deputy Manager of Industrial Development Corporation Of Odisha Limited (IDCOL) on allegations of amassing assets disproportionate to his known source of income.
The Deputy Manager has been identified as Gaya Santara.
As per reports, the raids are being carried out by seven teams of Vigilance led by as many Deputy SPs at different locations in Bhubaneswar, Koraput, Rayagada and Nayagarh in this connection.
Sources said the raids are being carried out at the following places:
- Four-storeyed building (under construction) in Bhubaneswar’s Jaydev Vihar
- Three-storeyed building in Mancheswar Industrial Estate
- Business establishment – Global Engineers at Sector-A, Zone-D, Mancheswar Industrial Estate
- Paternal house at Patna Sahi, Komanda, Odagaon in Nayagarh
- Rented house located at Sunki gate in Koraput
- Office chamber at Ampa Valli-Simagoda, Koraput
- In-laws house at Paika Street, Muniguda, Rayagada
The searches are currently underway and more details in this regard are awaited.