Sambalpur: A major fire broke out in a workshop of a truck showroom near Sinduripanka area of Sambalpur district in Odisha.
According to reports no injuries were reported from the spot.
The fire was noticed by the locals at around 3:45 am. The reason of the fire however is yet to be ascertained.
The locals immediately informed the fire personnel, they rushed to the spot to control the fire.
From preliminary reports, the fire was triggered due to electrical short circuit said one of the fire fighters.