Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment against the sports quota for the year 2021-22 for Group ‘C’ posts (pay band-I Rs 5200-20200) on North Eastern Railway.
It is a great opportunity for the candidates who have passed the 12th class. They can apply till April 25, 2022.
North Eastern Railway vacancy 2022 details
- Date of commencement of online application: 26.3.2022
- Last date and time of online application: 25.4.2022
North Eastern Railway post-wise vacancy 2022
- Cricket (Men): 2
- Kabaddi (Men): 2
- Basket Ball (Men): 1
- Hockey (Men): 2
- Hockey (Women): 2
- Volley Ball (Men): 2
- Hand Ball (Men): 2
- Wrestling (Men): 2
- Wrestling (Women): 2
- Athletics (Men): 2
- Athletics (Women) 1
- Weight Lifting (Women): 1
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- 12th Class Passed
North Eastern Railway vacancy age limit
- 18 to 25 years
Eligibility Criteria North Eastern Railway salary
- Posts having GP- Rs 1900/2000: Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent.
- Posts having GP- Rs 2400 (Technical): Pass 10+2 in Science i.e., Maths or Physics or equivalent.
- Posts having GP- Rs 2800: A university Degree or its equivalent.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 application fee
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women: Rs 250/-
- Other: Rs 500/-
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 selection process
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievement.